"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

                --Archilochus

Glenn Reynolds:
"Heh."

Barack Obama:
"Impossible to transcend."

Albert A. Gore, Jr.:
"An incontinent brute."

Rev. Jeremiah Wright:
"God damn the Gentleman Farmer."

Friends of GF's Sons:
"Is that really your dad?"

Kickball Girl:
"Keeping 'em alive until 7:45."

Hired Hand:
"I think . . . we forgot the pheasant."




I'm an
Alcoholic Yeti
in the
TTLB Ecosystem



Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Is it just me?


We report, you decide. Sharon Osborne. Harriet Miers.

Hat tip to The Idiom.

Comments on "Is it just me?"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:38 AM) : 

I don't think Sharon would make a very good Supreme Court justice. I think we should take the other one, whatshername.

 

Blogger Hired Hand said ... (12:33 PM) : 

First of all, it's Osbourne. Also, you clearly missed Wonkette's "Harriet Miers Doppelganger Contest" - HERE.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:45 PM) : 

Wouldn't that assume that Ozzie has the slightest idea how his name is spelled?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:57 AM) : 

And by the way, yes, it is just you.

 

post a comment