"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

                --Archilochus

Glenn Reynolds:
"Heh."

Barack Obama:
"Impossible to transcend."

Albert A. Gore, Jr.:
"An incontinent brute."

Rev. Jeremiah Wright:
"God damn the Gentleman Farmer."

Friends of GF's Sons:
"Is that really your dad?"

Kickball Girl:
"Keeping 'em alive until 7:45."

Hired Hand:
"I think . . . we forgot the pheasant."




I'm an
Alcoholic Yeti
in the
TTLB Ecosystem



Friday, January 27, 2006

Oh, No!

Comments on "Oh, No!"

 

Blogger Yeoman said ... (1:07 PM) : 

We can only hope that the "Hamas" reaction is as depicted. I'm not so sure that fanatics really worry about actually governing, when they get the chance.

 

Blogger Hired Hand said ... (2:49 PM) : 

Oh?

Hitler
Stalin
Mussolini
Pinochet
Robespierre
Mugabe
...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:08 PM) : 

"I'm sorry, players: The correct question was 'Who are 6 really bad white guys, and Bobby Migabe.'"

 

Blogger Yeoman said ... (6:39 PM) : 

Re hired hand's reply, that's what I mean. I don't think Hitler or Stalin thought "oh no". I think they though "oh boy". The more the tragedy for the rest of us.

For some odd reason, fanatics are rarely taken at their word, although they are usually pretty open about their desires.

 

post a comment