"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

                --Archilochus

Glenn Reynolds:
"Heh."

Barack Obama:
"Impossible to transcend."

Albert A. Gore, Jr.:
"An incontinent brute."

Rev. Jeremiah Wright:
"God damn the Gentleman Farmer."

Friends of GF's Sons:
"Is that really your dad?"

Kickball Girl:
"Keeping 'em alive until 7:45."

Hired Hand:
"I think . . . we forgot the pheasant."




I'm an
Alcoholic Yeti
in the
TTLB Ecosystem



Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Can you really do that?

Once upon a time I found the gentle humor of "Peanuts" often matched my mood. (In the early 1970's, the only cartoon strip run by the Rutgers Daily Targum was "Peanuts". Proposed budget cuts led to a threat by the editors to cut the strip, which they had to pay cash for. There was a near riot. Think about it.)

And betimes Zonker's adventures at Walden College struck a familiar note.

But these days I get the feeling that Scott Adams is reading my mind. Today is no exception.


Comments on "Can you really do that?"

 

post a comment