"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

                --Archilochus

Glenn Reynolds:
"Heh."

Barack Obama:
"Impossible to transcend."

Albert A. Gore, Jr.:
"An incontinent brute."

Rev. Jeremiah Wright:
"God damn the Gentleman Farmer."

Friends of GF's Sons:
"Is that really your dad?"

Kickball Girl:
"Keeping 'em alive until 7:45."

Hired Hand:
"I think . . . we forgot the pheasant."




I'm an
Alcoholic Yeti
in the
TTLB Ecosystem



Tuesday, December 01, 2009

The Dating Game

Please don't misunderstand: we don't mean to minimize the difficulties that might be encountered by a man of a certain age in search of a good woman. But perusing John's website one finds helpful hints of the root causes of his current singlosity. He dropped out of college, it seems, and currently lives with his dogs, one of which is named "Katiepie." He "invented" something better than plywood to put over your windows when a hurricane comes ashore. It appears to involve his mailing you some sheets of plastic. This is his favorite song:




And John knows what he's looking for:
I’m looking for a single, attractive woman from the ages of 33 to 45 for a serious, long-term relationship. I would consider exceptional women with ages on either side of that range. Non-smokers are a must. A woman with a terrific sense of humor is very important, as well as a woman who likes my sense of humor. I would also like a woman who is romantic and appreciates a romantic guy. She must love dogs and be cool with dogs on the couch (or in bed) as those are preferred places for my Katiepie and Edison. Shape-wise, I prefer women sized 6 to 14. I would consider exceptional women with body sizes on either side of that range.

I get asked all the time if I want kids. I honestly don’t think I’d like to have kids, but if I did, they’d be smart, creative and handsome (like their future daddy). A woman with kids is fine as long as she has time to date during the week.
Good luck, my man, good luck.

Labels:

Comments on "The Dating Game"

 

Anonymous The Really Traditional Socratic Method said ... (6:42 PM) : 

Aren't women outside sizes 6-14 exceptional by definition?

 

post a comment