"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

                --Archilochus

Glenn Reynolds:
"Heh."

Barack Obama:
"Impossible to transcend."

Albert A. Gore, Jr.:
"An incontinent brute."

Rev. Jeremiah Wright:
"God damn the Gentleman Farmer."

Friends of GF's Sons:
"Is that really your dad?"

Kickball Girl:
"Keeping 'em alive until 7:45."

Hired Hand:
"I think . . . we forgot the pheasant."




I'm an
Alcoholic Yeti
in the
TTLB Ecosystem



Friday, July 13, 2012

"If you name your child Sketch, you should be arrested."

And it's downhill from there: "American Baby Names Are Somehow Getting Even Worse."

Comments on ""If you name your child Sketch, you should be arrested.""

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:14 AM) : 

I kinda like "Sketch".

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:12 PM) : 

And I like macaroni and cheese.

 

Anonymous Uncle M said ... (12:36 PM) : 

Absolutely the funniest, and most depressing, article I've read in ages. The author's list, however, is incomplete. He left out Owen and Levi.

You know I'm kidding, right? Right?

 

'">post a comment