"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

                --Archilochus

Glenn Reynolds:
"Heh."

Barack Obama:
"Impossible to transcend."

Albert A. Gore, Jr.:
"An incontinent brute."

Rev. Jeremiah Wright:
"God damn the Gentleman Farmer."

Friends of GF's Sons:
"Is that really your dad?"

Kickball Girl:
"Keeping 'em alive until 7:45."

Hired Hand:
"I think . . . we forgot the pheasant."




I'm an
Alcoholic Yeti
in the
TTLB Ecosystem



Tuesday, November 19, 2013

"I have too much ammunition," said no one, ever.

It's National Ammo Day. If it were National Turkey Day, I'd post a picture of the turkeys that walk through my woods. If it were National Bobcat Day I could . . . well, bobcats being bobcats, I couldn't post a picture, but I could explain how fricking scary night-time bobcat noises can be. But if I posted a picture of my waterproof ammo boxes, you know what would happen.

So here's a generic picture of what I think may be ammo cans, holding what I think may actually be ammunition. I don't know. Having stuff like this in your house would be dangerous and irresponsible.

Comments on ""I have too much ammunition," said no one, ever."

 

Anonymous Uncle M said ... (3:01 PM) : 

Speaking of bobcats ...

http://timespapers3.ehclients.com/index.php/news/article/bobcat_attacks_delaplane_man

 

post a comment