"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

                --Archilochus

Glenn Reynolds:
"Heh."

Barack Obama:
"Impossible to transcend."

Albert A. Gore, Jr.:
"An incontinent brute."

Rev. Jeremiah Wright:
"God damn the Gentleman Farmer."

Friends of GF's Sons:
"Is that really your dad?"

Kickball Girl:
"Keeping 'em alive until 7:45."

Hired Hand:
"I think . . . we forgot the pheasant."




I'm an
Alcoholic Yeti
in the
TTLB Ecosystem



Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Julie R. Neidlinger & Governor John Hoeven

OK, stick with me here.

Julie rightly thinks the Governor should know her name.

This is Julie:




And this is The Honorable John Hoeven, Governor of North Dakota:




Now, just between you and me, I'd opt for Julie knowing my name and be rather indifferent to Governor Whoever (all other things being equal).

But if you go HERE, you'll see that all other things (as is their wont) are hardly equal.

There was a considerable storm the other day in Ms. N's corner of the prairie, and the Governor came around (as governors will do).

She had me from "about an hour of work of picking up branches and cutting with the chainsaw."

Comments on "Julie R. Neidlinger & Governor John Hoeven"

 

Blogger Julie said ... (10:48 PM) : 

Thank you! I appreciate this, and I owe you one.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:19 PM) : 

Does your wife know about this?

 

post a comment