"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

                --Archilochus

Glenn Reynolds:
"Heh."

Barack Obama:
"Impossible to transcend."

Albert A. Gore, Jr.:
"An incontinent brute."

Rev. Jeremiah Wright:
"God damn the Gentleman Farmer."

Friends of GF's Sons:
"Is that really your dad?"

Kickball Girl:
"Keeping 'em alive until 7:45."

Hired Hand:
"I think . . . we forgot the pheasant."




I'm an
Alcoholic Yeti
in the
TTLB Ecosystem



Monday, April 17, 2006

They're kidding . . . .

Right? Please tell me THESE GUYS are kidding.

Via NRO. (I do sometimes wonder how those serious people at NRO come across stuff like this.)

Comments on "They're kidding . . . ."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:04 AM) : 

When I try to access the link on my computer at work, I get this message:

"Access to this web page is restricted by [my employer] at this time.

"Reason: The Websense category 'Adult Content' is filtered."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:45 AM) : 

The video to which you are directed includes no "adult content" (in any sense of that term), but the web site does (although it seems restricted to the locker-room sort).

 

post a comment