"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

                --Archilochus

Glenn Reynolds:
"Heh."

Barack Obama:
"Impossible to transcend."

Albert A. Gore, Jr.:
"An incontinent brute."

Rev. Jeremiah Wright:
"God damn the Gentleman Farmer."

Friends of GF's Sons:
"Is that really your dad?"

Kickball Girl:
"Keeping 'em alive until 7:45."

Hired Hand:
"I think . . . we forgot the pheasant."




I'm an
Alcoholic Yeti
in the
TTLB Ecosystem



Monday, April 10, 2006

Well, I Hadn't Actually Thought About It, But . . .


A female academic type opines: "The prettiest urinals I ever saw were in the Stanford math department."

She reports further on her experiences at Harvard, Princeton and Stanford where, apparently, they just don't have the money to remove those pesky urinals from what are now women's bathrooms.

Read it all, in The Chronicle.

Comments on "Well, I Hadn't Actually Thought About It, But . . ."

 

post a comment