"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

                --Archilochus

Glenn Reynolds:
"Heh."

Barack Obama:
"Impossible to transcend."

Albert A. Gore, Jr.:
"An incontinent brute."

Rev. Jeremiah Wright:
"God damn the Gentleman Farmer."

Friends of GF's Sons:
"Is that really your dad?"

Kickball Girl:
"Keeping 'em alive until 7:45."

Hired Hand:
"I think . . . we forgot the pheasant."




I'm an
Alcoholic Yeti
in the
TTLB Ecosystem



Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Summertime

"There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing."

"I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."


As it happens, my birthday is exactly one week before Independence Day, which means it's also just about one week after Fathers Day. So, every Summer, there's that two-week period that's especially pleasant.

This year that special time will run just a bit longer:

Comments on "Summertime"

 

Blogger Hired Hand said ... (1:02 PM) : 

"I happen to have no dress in my cabin, if you like."

 

Blogger girlfriday said ... (12:43 PM) : 

God bless us, every one!

 

post a comment