"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

                --Archilochus

Glenn Reynolds:
"Heh."

Barack Obama:
"Impossible to transcend."

Albert A. Gore, Jr.:
"An incontinent brute."

Rev. Jeremiah Wright:
"God damn the Gentleman Farmer."

Friends of GF's Sons:
"Is that really your dad?"

Kickball Girl:
"Keeping 'em alive until 7:45."

Hired Hand:
"I think . . . we forgot the pheasant."




I'm an
Alcoholic Yeti
in the
TTLB Ecosystem



Thursday, June 01, 2006

715

Many pundits had predicted that the price of Barry Bonds' 715th home run ball would be significantly less than the ~$3.5m paid for McGwire's 70th, or the ~$1m paid for Bonds' 73rd. Indeed - #715 is going for $40k right now on Craigslist!
Hi! I am selling the ball I played with the day Barry Bonds hit his 715th Home Run! The ball was in my hands when I was watching the game on T.V.
You gotta give this guy some credit.

Comments on "715"

 

post a comment