"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

                --Archilochus

Glenn Reynolds:
"Heh."

Barack Obama:
"Impossible to transcend."

Albert A. Gore, Jr.:
"An incontinent brute."

Rev. Jeremiah Wright:
"God damn the Gentleman Farmer."

Friends of GF's Sons:
"Is that really your dad?"

Kickball Girl:
"Keeping 'em alive until 7:45."

Hired Hand:
"I think . . . we forgot the pheasant."




I'm an
Alcoholic Yeti
in the
TTLB Ecosystem



Monday, October 30, 2006

Beyond Parody

Lucy, left, and Cynthia Vandenberg, and David Henderson, top left, and John Hatch all share the responsibilities of raising Devin, who is almost 2 years old.


If I had made this up, you'd complain that it was too ridiculous to be amusing. If I tried to summarize the truth, you'd complain that I was making it up.

So do yourself no favors at all, and check it out for yourself in last week's New York Times.

Comments on "Beyond Parody"

 

post a comment