"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

                --Archilochus

Glenn Reynolds:
"Heh."

Barack Obama:
"Impossible to transcend."

Albert A. Gore, Jr.:
"An incontinent brute."

Rev. Jeremiah Wright:
"God damn the Gentleman Farmer."

Friends of GF's Sons:
"Is that really your dad?"

Kickball Girl:
"Keeping 'em alive until 7:45."

Hired Hand:
"I think . . . we forgot the pheasant."




I'm an
Alcoholic Yeti
in the
TTLB Ecosystem



Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A Show of Hands, Please!

Raise your hand if you know what sort of speaker is "too controversial" to be heard on the campus of an Ivy League University. Let me help: It's neither a Jew, nor a person in uniform.

Time's up. Answer HERE, commentary HERE.

Isn't "diversity" a wonderful thing?

Comments on "A Show of Hands, Please!"

 

Blogger Chris said ... (3:54 PM) : 

meh.

stick to sausage blogging

 

Blogger Gentleman Farmer said ... (5:35 PM) : 

I feel diminished. Admonished. Contrite, even.

I guess this means you chose poorly, eh?

 

Blogger Chris said ... (1:34 PM) : 

even Robot Commenter makes more sense than you "guys" do

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:33 AM) : 

For those of you who are perplexed about the more or less constant violence in the Middle East, I believe I have found a reliable barometer of the "threat level" in this region.

 

post a comment