"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

                --Archilochus

Glenn Reynolds:
"Heh."

Barack Obama:
"Impossible to transcend."

Albert A. Gore, Jr.:
"An incontinent brute."

Rev. Jeremiah Wright:
"God damn the Gentleman Farmer."

Friends of GF's Sons:
"Is that really your dad?"

Kickball Girl:
"Keeping 'em alive until 7:45."

Hired Hand:
"I think . . . we forgot the pheasant."




I'm an
Alcoholic Yeti
in the
TTLB Ecosystem



Saturday, June 14, 2008

Figuring it out.

I'm going on a two-week long roadtrip from SF to Philadelphia in
August. I would like to share some pictures on the way, so let's give
this post a try to see if I can't blog from my iPhone on the road.
Yuppies of the world, unite.

Comments on "Figuring it out. "

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:42 AM) : 

OK, so that's a great picture, and you're figured out that you can post from your iPhone (fracking post-Yuppie punk). But who wants to see daily pictures of the guardrail on the Interstate in Nevada, Wyoming, Iowa, Nebraska, and so on and so forth? We've seen the Pa. Turnpike. We've seen I-40.

 

Blogger Hired Hand said ... (12:51 PM) : 

Yeah, but how about the Trinity test site, Death Valley, Big Bend National Park, Cafe du Monde, Ebenezer Baptist Church, and Graceland? I'm not posting the boring stuff.

And yes, that IS a great picture, taken dangerously from the driver's seat while crossing the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge.

 

post a comment