"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

                --Archilochus

Glenn Reynolds:
"Heh."

Barack Obama:
"Impossible to transcend."

Albert A. Gore, Jr.:
"An incontinent brute."

Rev. Jeremiah Wright:
"God damn the Gentleman Farmer."

Friends of GF's Sons:
"Is that really your dad?"

Kickball Girl:
"Keeping 'em alive until 7:45."

Hired Hand:
"I think . . . we forgot the pheasant."




I'm an
Alcoholic Yeti
in the
TTLB Ecosystem



Friday, January 15, 2010

The Right To Choose Evil

Today we get to pick sides.

We can go this way:
I have some concerns about the church's position respecting a woman's right to choose. I have some concerns about the church's position on gay rights. I am a practicing Catholic, although they're probably not too happy about that. But it is my faith. I feel what I was raised to believe is consistent with what I profess, and that is that we are all endowed with a free will and a responsibility to answer for our actions. And that women should have that opportunity to exercise their free will.
Or we can go this way:
God gave human beings the capacity to choose between good and evil in order to give them the gift of freedom, even at the cost of many evil choices.
I pick Door Number Two. More HERE. [Link fixed]

Labels:

Comments on "The Right To Choose Evil"

 

Anonymous Uncle M said ... (1:52 PM) : 

This is the better link:

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/pelosis_archbishop_slams_her_rationale_for_supporting_abortion/

 

Anonymous Uncle M said ... (1:54 PM) : 

Hmm ...

That's just not going to do.

Just fix the link, dammit.

 

post a comment