"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

                --Archilochus

Glenn Reynolds:
"Heh."

Barack Obama:
"Impossible to transcend."

Albert A. Gore, Jr.:
"An incontinent brute."

Rev. Jeremiah Wright:
"God damn the Gentleman Farmer."

Friends of GF's Sons:
"Is that really your dad?"

Kickball Girl:
"Keeping 'em alive until 7:45."

Hired Hand:
"I think . . . we forgot the pheasant."




I'm an
Alcoholic Yeti
in the
TTLB Ecosystem



Friday, February 12, 2010

G&S Likes Sandra Fish

We've never heard of "Politics Daily," no doubt because it seems to have something to do with AOL.  [I remember years ago my buddy Mike excitedly telling me that I had to check out this "America On Line" thing.  It hadn't been too long before that that he'd become very excited about a 16k RAM card.  But I digress.]

We've also never heard of Sandra Fish.  But we like Sandra Fish, a woman of a certain age, who's written "My Left Breast Put Fancy TSA Scanner to the Test."

Labels:

Comments on "G&S Likes Sandra Fish"

 

Anonymous Uncle M said ... (10:54 AM) : 

First of all, it was, like, 20 years ago, more or less ... an eternity in the digital age.

Second, I recollect you were pretty excited about it too once you got passed all that screeching noise emanating from your modem.

Lastly, I still have my original AOL account and screen name. It's my three (3) initials. Try THAT today!

 

post a comment