"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."


Glenn Reynolds:

Barack Obama:
"Impossible to transcend."

Albert A. Gore, Jr.:
"An incontinent brute."

Rev. Jeremiah Wright:
"God damn the Gentleman Farmer."

Friends of GF's Sons:
"Is that really your dad?"

Kickball Girl:
"Keeping 'em alive until 7:45."

Hired Hand:
"I think . . . we forgot the pheasant."

I'm an
Alcoholic Yeti
in the
TTLB Ecosystem

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Chickens. Roost. We Told You So

Obama budget: Life is short, eat dessert first.

Modern politics has become the art of persuading 51% of the voters that you will give them something they want, while making the other 49% pay for it. Other variations include persuading them that what they want is actually free, or doesn't have to be paid for, or will be paid for after they're dead.


Comments on "Chickens. Roost. We Told You So"


post a comment