"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

                --Archilochus

Glenn Reynolds:
"Heh."

Barack Obama:
"Impossible to transcend."

Albert A. Gore, Jr.:
"An incontinent brute."

Rev. Jeremiah Wright:
"God damn the Gentleman Farmer."

Friends of GF's Sons:
"Is that really your dad?"

Kickball Girl:
"Keeping 'em alive until 7:45."

Hired Hand:
"I think . . . we forgot the pheasant."




I'm an
Alcoholic Yeti
in the
TTLB Ecosystem



Wednesday, November 06, 2013

I'm embarrassed by how long it's been . . . .

. . . since I had occasion to point out how cool Miss Julie is:
He did not care what anyone thought. He did not care to count the calories in his pie. He did not have a cell phone ringing, was not taking a photo of his pie and tweeting it. He merely wanted to enjoy dessert, his book, and let no one else’s opinion on his appearance get in the way of his enjoyment.
Plus: Zombie Cat

Comments on "I'm embarrassed by how long it's been . . . ."

 

Blogger Julie said ... (2:32 PM) : 

Thanks for the link to my post! It's been too long since I've left a comment on your blog. My gosh, I used to be a bit of a regular back in the day.

 

post a comment