"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

                --Archilochus

Glenn Reynolds:
"Heh."

Barack Obama:
"Impossible to transcend."

Albert A. Gore, Jr.:
"An incontinent brute."

Rev. Jeremiah Wright:
"God damn the Gentleman Farmer."

Friends of GF's Sons:
"Is that really your dad?"

Kickball Girl:
"Keeping 'em alive until 7:45."

Hired Hand:
"I think . . . we forgot the pheasant."




I'm an
Alcoholic Yeti
in the
TTLB Ecosystem



Wednesday, November 20, 2013

ObamaCare -- Words Matter

I thought I'd noticed this, but I'm getting old, I drink heavily, and I'm plainly a racist.  I thought, that is, that I'd noticed that while, until recently, Our Masters had referred to the Affordable Care Act as "Obamacare," they'd recently seemed to be pointedly avoiding that term.

When everyone thought the war in Iraq was a wonderful idea, no Democrat ever referred to "Mr. Bush's War."  That changed, of course.


Comments on "ObamaCare -- Words Matter"

 

post a comment