"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

                --Archilochus

Glenn Reynolds:
"Heh."

Barack Obama:
"Impossible to transcend."

Albert A. Gore, Jr.:
"An incontinent brute."

Rev. Jeremiah Wright:
"God damn the Gentleman Farmer."

Friends of GF's Sons:
"Is that really your dad?"

Kickball Girl:
"Keeping 'em alive until 7:45."

Hired Hand:
"I think . . . we forgot the pheasant."




I'm an
Alcoholic Yeti
in the
TTLB Ecosystem



Thursday, June 02, 2005

"Kittenwar?"




Am I missing something, or is there EXACTLY NO POINT to Kittenwar?

Provided by #1 Son, although not clearly to his credit.

Comments on ""Kittenwar?""

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:43 PM) : 

If the only point is to show "cute" pix of cats, why not just show cute pictures of cats?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:40 AM) : 

Well, the voting is fun. It's entertainment. If you don't like voting on pictures of kittens, then I suppose it has no point. If you enjoy it, though, that is its purpose. As for me, it has been quite awhile since I enjoyed voting for any candidates as much as I have enjoyed voting in Kittenwars.

 

post a comment