"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

                --Archilochus

Glenn Reynolds:
"Heh."

Barack Obama:
"Impossible to transcend."

Albert A. Gore, Jr.:
"An incontinent brute."

Rev. Jeremiah Wright:
"God damn the Gentleman Farmer."

Friends of GF's Sons:
"Is that really your dad?"

Kickball Girl:
"Keeping 'em alive until 7:45."

Hired Hand:
"I think . . . we forgot the pheasant."




I'm an
Alcoholic Yeti
in the
TTLB Ecosystem



Tuesday, November 22, 2005

It's not at all clear . . . .

What the Chinese Government thinks about this. But I'd bet they don't like it.

Or what the United Nations, after it takes control of the Internet, would think about this. But I'd bet it's detrimental to the culture of China, and accordingly to be prohibited by a committee composed of Chad, Peru, Cuba and Libya.

But I think that these two Chinese students are cool.

[But Houston? I mean, really. Can somebody get these guys some Sixers jerseys?]

Comments on "It's not at all clear . . . ."

 

post a comment