"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

                --Archilochus

Glenn Reynolds:
"Heh."

Barack Obama:
"Impossible to transcend."

Albert A. Gore, Jr.:
"An incontinent brute."

Rev. Jeremiah Wright:
"God damn the Gentleman Farmer."

Friends of GF's Sons:
"Is that really your dad?"

Kickball Girl:
"Keeping 'em alive until 7:45."

Hired Hand:
"I think . . . we forgot the pheasant."




I'm an
Alcoholic Yeti
in the
TTLB Ecosystem



Monday, January 09, 2006

Happy half-birthday, kiddo

TS is 6 months old today. It's only a matter of time before his bowl is going to be too big for both him and his ball. Look for conflict when that happens.

Comments on "Happy half-birthday, kiddo"

 

Blogger Gentleman Farmer said ... (3:29 PM) : 

I think I'm going to throw up. Do you have any idea what one of those things smells like?

 

Blogger Hired Hand said ... (4:21 PM) : 

As far as I'm concerned, they smell like chocolate-chip cookies and clouds. Until I am shown otherwise.

 

Blogger Selfish Country Music Loving Lady said ... (5:21 PM) : 

Let's not forget to wish a happy half-birthday to my horribly deformed toe. That's all I ask

 

Blogger girlfriday said ... (6:00 PM) : 

Am I the only one who finds the Panda crush strange?

 

Blogger Hired Hand said ... (7:04 PM) : 

girlfriday,

Go ahead and write an anti-panda polemic if you want. (If it has to do with pandas, is it a pandemic?)

See what happens.

Kid's adorable.

 

Blogger girlfriday said ... (4:59 PM) : 

I don't think I could get worked up enough to write an anti-panda polemic. Just typing the words bores me.

No offense.

 

Blogger Hired Hand said ... (6:26 PM) : 

And yet, here you are, reading all about pandantics and taking the time to comment on how you think they're banal and unworthy of your time.

It's enough to make me stroke my lengthy beard in confusion.

 

post a comment