"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

                --Archilochus

Glenn Reynolds:
"Heh."

Barack Obama:
"Impossible to transcend."

Albert A. Gore, Jr.:
"An incontinent brute."

Rev. Jeremiah Wright:
"God damn the Gentleman Farmer."

Friends of GF's Sons:
"Is that really your dad?"

Kickball Girl:
"Keeping 'em alive until 7:45."

Hired Hand:
"I think . . . we forgot the pheasant."




I'm an
Alcoholic Yeti
in the
TTLB Ecosystem



Thursday, January 12, 2006

January 12, 1986

Dear Gentleman Farmer,

How does it feel to have only one teenage son?

Comments on "January 12, 1986"

 

Blogger Gentleman Farmer said ... (11:55 AM) : 

It feels strange. Very strange.

Nearly as strange as when I first realized that I had a son who was a teenager.

Somewhat less alarming as when I first realized that I hat three sons who were teenagers.

 

Blogger Selfish Country Music Loving Lady said ... (2:26 PM) : 

It's exactly a month before my younger brother's 20th birthday, leaving our family without ANY teenagers. I try to make up for it by acting like a whiny, petulant 15-year-old most of the time, but it just isn't the same.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:48 PM) : 

Don't run yourself down so. You're whiny enough for any two or three normal teenagers (and I mean teenage girls, too).

 

post a comment