"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

                --Archilochus

Glenn Reynolds:
"Heh."

Barack Obama:
"Impossible to transcend."

Albert A. Gore, Jr.:
"An incontinent brute."

Rev. Jeremiah Wright:
"God damn the Gentleman Farmer."

Friends of GF's Sons:
"Is that really your dad?"

Kickball Girl:
"Keeping 'em alive until 7:45."

Hired Hand:
"I think . . . we forgot the pheasant."




I'm an
Alcoholic Yeti
in the
TTLB Ecosystem



Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Santa brought the Gentleman Farmer this Microsoft Fingerprint Reader. Very easy to set up, it lets you access all of your logon names and passwords by having your fingerprint scanned. It works even with sites (like the bank or my broker) that are set up (for security reasons, obviously) not to trigger normal Windows password storage.

Since this means it's even more likely that I'll be completely unable to remember any passwords in case of a malfunction, I've typed them all on a little card that's taped to the side of my monitor.

Comments on ""

 

Blogger girlfriday said ... (10:11 PM) : 

Good luck with that.

 

post a comment