"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

                --Archilochus

Glenn Reynolds:
"Heh."

Barack Obama:
"Impossible to transcend."

Albert A. Gore, Jr.:
"An incontinent brute."

Rev. Jeremiah Wright:
"God damn the Gentleman Farmer."

Friends of GF's Sons:
"Is that really your dad?"

Kickball Girl:
"Keeping 'em alive until 7:45."

Hired Hand:
"I think . . . we forgot the pheasant."




I'm an
Alcoholic Yeti
in the
TTLB Ecosystem



Friday, February 03, 2006

In Which I Fail Brilliantly (But Others Do So Before Me), Part 3


The Law School Admission Test will be administered tomorrow at 8:30 am to thousands of test-takers across the globe. I will not be among them. Thank heaven.

However, I wish only the best of luck to some close friends taking it in under 24 hours. You may know them from Fantasy Drafts (and yes, maybe we'll have some commentary up over there after the test is all over).

At any rate, kick ass, people. Nobody is more deserving. Except maybe me.

(Thumbs-up courtesy of Wikipedia. OK, I admit I kinda just wanted to say that.)

Comments on "In Which I Fail Brilliantly (But Others Do So Before Me), Part 3"

 

post a comment