"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

                --Archilochus

Glenn Reynolds:
"Heh."

Barack Obama:
"Impossible to transcend."

Albert A. Gore, Jr.:
"An incontinent brute."

Rev. Jeremiah Wright:
"God damn the Gentleman Farmer."

Friends of GF's Sons:
"Is that really your dad?"

Kickball Girl:
"Keeping 'em alive until 7:45."

Hired Hand:
"I think . . . we forgot the pheasant."




I'm an
Alcoholic Yeti
in the
TTLB Ecosystem



Monday, April 10, 2006

Dumpster Diving Goes High-Tech

Want to know where the closest stinky free couch is? What about an abandoned desk in Berkeley?

Adding to the lengthy and growing list of Google Maps mashups is now GarbageScout, a currently-crude site with significant potential.

Check it out. H/T CurbedSF.

I think my favorite is still Craigslist Housing + Google Maps, though.

Comments on "Dumpster Diving Goes High-Tech"

 

Blogger Gentleman Farmer said ... (7:13 PM) : 

I'm waiting for this to be integrated with traffic and other webcams, so I can take a look at that damp, smelly couch before I take the pickup out to get it.

 

post a comment