"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

                --Archilochus

Glenn Reynolds:
"Heh."

Barack Obama:
"Impossible to transcend."

Albert A. Gore, Jr.:
"An incontinent brute."

Rev. Jeremiah Wright:
"God damn the Gentleman Farmer."

Friends of GF's Sons:
"Is that really your dad?"

Kickball Girl:
"Keeping 'em alive until 7:45."

Hired Hand:
"I think . . . we forgot the pheasant."




I'm an
Alcoholic Yeti
in the
TTLB Ecosystem



Thursday, June 08, 2006

BOOM!

But be prepared for more of THIS and THIS.

Comments on "BOOM!"

 

Blogger girlfriday said ... (10:25 AM) : 

Thank you, Daily Kos.

I wish I could remember a time that substantiated Twain's claim that "It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have those three unspeakably precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and the prudence never to practice either of them."

 

Blogger Gentleman Farmer said ... (12:11 PM) : 

Rights are like muscles: They atrophy when not exercised.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:17 PM) : 

You got to fight. For your right. To party.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:59 PM) : 

I couldn't have said it better myself. How is it that I didn't think of it?

 

post a comment