"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

                --Archilochus

Glenn Reynolds:
"Heh."

Barack Obama:
"Impossible to transcend."

Albert A. Gore, Jr.:
"An incontinent brute."

Rev. Jeremiah Wright:
"God damn the Gentleman Farmer."

Friends of GF's Sons:
"Is that really your dad?"

Kickball Girl:
"Keeping 'em alive until 7:45."

Hired Hand:
"I think . . . we forgot the pheasant."




I'm an
Alcoholic Yeti
in the
TTLB Ecosystem



Friday, January 12, 2007

I Don't Even Know What To Say.

I don't know what this is, and I don't even care to ask. Try to look at this for more than 5 seconds and not wet your pants laughing. That's all.

Comments on "I Don't Even Know What To Say."

 

Blogger Selfish Country Music Loving Lady said ... (3:51 PM) : 

[HH]: bluuuuuuuue mooooooooooooon
[HH]: a dingy dong ding blue moon
me: ba ba ba ba, ba ba ba ba ba, ba bom ba ba bom, ba bom ba bom bom, a dinga ding dong blue moon
actually I think it's "dinga dong dang"
[HH]: fairly confident it's dingy dong ding, but whatever.
blue moon blue moon blue moon, dip da dip da dip, blue blue blue bluuue mooon, dip da dip da dip, blue blue moon blue mooon...
me: whoooooooooooooooooooa
whoooooooooooo, oooooooooooooooooooooooooa
[HH]: waa waa waa waaaaaaaaaahhhhh
[HH]: and by the way, it IS dingy dong ding.
me: you're right!
well, possibly dingA dong ding.
[HH]: fair enough.
me: wah wah wahhhh

 

Blogger Chris said ... (10:21 PM) : 

bluuuuuuue whale

 

post a comment