"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

                --Archilochus

Glenn Reynolds:
"Heh."

Barack Obama:
"Impossible to transcend."

Albert A. Gore, Jr.:
"An incontinent brute."

Rev. Jeremiah Wright:
"God damn the Gentleman Farmer."

Friends of GF's Sons:
"Is that really your dad?"

Kickball Girl:
"Keeping 'em alive until 7:45."

Hired Hand:
"I think . . . we forgot the pheasant."




I'm an
Alcoholic Yeti
in the
TTLB Ecosystem



Saturday, October 04, 2008

A Real Revelation

Revelation 1:8 - I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Revelation 21:6 - And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely."

Revelation 22:13 - I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

The Urban Community Leadership Academy of Kansas City, Missouri:



In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti, Amen.

Of course, the Trinitarian formula is probably inappropriate. These fellows are plainly Unitarians.

Labels:

Comments on "A Real Revelation"

 

post a comment