"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

                --Archilochus

Glenn Reynolds:
"Heh."

Barack Obama:
"Impossible to transcend."

Albert A. Gore, Jr.:
"An incontinent brute."

Rev. Jeremiah Wright:
"God damn the Gentleman Farmer."

Friends of GF's Sons:
"Is that really your dad?"

Kickball Girl:
"Keeping 'em alive until 7:45."

Hired Hand:
"I think . . . we forgot the pheasant."




I'm an
Alcoholic Yeti
in the
TTLB Ecosystem



Friday, April 09, 2010

Let Us Pray -- A G&S Quiz

"Dear Lord this year you have taken away my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze, my favorite actress, Farrah Fawcett, my favorite singer, Michael Jackson, and my favorite salesman, Billy Mays. I just wanted to let you know that Barack Obama is my favorite president."

QUESTION:  Is this breath-taking tea-bagger right-wing militia incitement to violence?  or is it a joke?

Crib Sheet HERE.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Let Us Pray -- A G&S Quiz"

 

Anonymous Uncle M said ... (3:03 PM) : 

GF,
Please alert me as soon as the Secret Service descends upon the rural manse you call home. That way I'll know exactly when to disavow any knowledge of, or prior association with, you.

 

Blogger Gentleman Farmer said ... (7:03 AM) : 

Don't worry, I'm ready for 'em -- I've got my pocket-sized copy of the Constitution on me at all times.

Oh, wait . . . .

 

post a comment