"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

                --Archilochus

Glenn Reynolds:
"Heh."

Barack Obama:
"Impossible to transcend."

Albert A. Gore, Jr.:
"An incontinent brute."

Rev. Jeremiah Wright:
"God damn the Gentleman Farmer."

Friends of GF's Sons:
"Is that really your dad?"

Kickball Girl:
"Keeping 'em alive until 7:45."

Hired Hand:
"I think . . . we forgot the pheasant."




I'm an
Alcoholic Yeti
in the
TTLB Ecosystem



Monday, December 19, 2005

She Who Must Not Be Named

I'm sorry. I know I'm a bad person. But I can't help myself.

This is the pic from Time Magazine's "People Who Mattered 2005." Done in artistic black and white, with Joey in the foreground doing his best to look as serious as he wishes anyone took him.

But wait. Look! It's the secret agent whose life has been ruined by the EvilChimpRoveBushHitlerNoisemachine.

Posing in her jammies for Time Magazine. A real wallflower. Is she incognito? Is she pretending to be a sleepwear model? What's her legend here?

WAIT! I've got it!

She's undercover as a BLOGGER!

Comments on "She Who Must Not Be Named"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:40 AM) : 

Weird. Weird.

But not weird enough for me.

 

post a comment