"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

                --Archilochus

Glenn Reynolds:
"Heh."

Barack Obama:
"Impossible to transcend."

Albert A. Gore, Jr.:
"An incontinent brute."

Rev. Jeremiah Wright:
"God damn the Gentleman Farmer."

Friends of GF's Sons:
"Is that really your dad?"

Kickball Girl:
"Keeping 'em alive until 7:45."

Hired Hand:
"I think . . . we forgot the pheasant."




I'm an
Alcoholic Yeti
in the
TTLB Ecosystem



Friday, March 17, 2006

Taking Time Off, From Taking Time Off

Not that I've really contributed much of anything over the past few weeks, but I felt obliged to tell you (read: flaunt) that I'll be going on vacation for a bit. Maybe a dispatch or two from Florida - no guarantees, as I hope to make this a low-tech holiday (titanium driver and NCAA tournament TV-watching notwithstanding).


Vacations are the freakin' best.

Oh, and let's go UCLA. Screw you, Hawkeyes.

Comments on "Taking Time Off, From Taking Time Off"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:37 AM) : 

I heard somewhere that Arizona is talking to both the ACC and the Big East about switching to a real basketball conference. Has anyone else heard this?

 

Blogger Selfish Country Music Loving Lady said ... (5:27 PM) : 

I'll vacation you! *shaking fist*

 

post a comment