"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

                --Archilochus

Glenn Reynolds:
"Heh."

Barack Obama:
"Impossible to transcend."

Albert A. Gore, Jr.:
"An incontinent brute."

Rev. Jeremiah Wright:
"God damn the Gentleman Farmer."

Friends of GF's Sons:
"Is that really your dad?"

Kickball Girl:
"Keeping 'em alive until 7:45."

Hired Hand:
"I think . . . we forgot the pheasant."




I'm an
Alcoholic Yeti
in the
TTLB Ecosystem



Thursday, July 13, 2006

Do I Hear $10,000?

Apparently, Keven Federline (yes, that Keven Federline) will show up at your party if you pay him $20,000. The published story doesn't indicate how much you have to pay to make him stay away.

Tell you what: for a mere $15,000, you can have the real, live, original Gentleman Farmer come to your party, thus saving you $5,000 over other, competing brands.

For an additional $2,000, you can have a live performance of your choice of stories:

The time he stole the baskets from CVS story;

the time the guy died on the witness stand;

the time my buddy pitched at a kids baseball game wearing a tuxedo but barefoot; or

the time I got mad at #1 Son for warning me that I'd left #2 Son in the shopping cart in the Supermarket.

I'm waiting by the phone. No serious offer refused.

Comments on "Do I Hear $10,000?"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:29 PM) : 

Oh my. I was getting those stories for free at lunch most days for about 20 years. At a fair market value of $15,000 per lunch session, just how much unreported income do I have? Yikes.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:25 PM) : 

where are my royalties?

 

Blogger Selfish Country Music Loving Lady said ... (9:19 AM) : 

Can I just go straight to #1 son for that last one? I'm pretty sure he owes me a debt for all those times I've told him about how I told my mom to cut my brother's head off.

 

post a comment