"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

                --Archilochus

Glenn Reynolds:
"Heh."

Barack Obama:
"Impossible to transcend."

Albert A. Gore, Jr.:
"An incontinent brute."

Rev. Jeremiah Wright:
"God damn the Gentleman Farmer."

Friends of GF's Sons:
"Is that really your dad?"

Kickball Girl:
"Keeping 'em alive until 7:45."

Hired Hand:
"I think . . . we forgot the pheasant."




I'm an
Alcoholic Yeti
in the
TTLB Ecosystem



Friday, July 14, 2006

It's Never Too Early To Start Thinking About My Birthday, Or "UMMMMM, BACON! Part II"

(it's in about 75 days, FYI.)

The Bacon of the Month Club. Now there's a club I wouldn't mind having me as a member.

Comments on "It's Never Too Early To Start Thinking About My Birthday, Or "UMMMMM, BACON! Part II""

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:52 PM) : 

HH, the next time you return to the DC area, take a trip to the German Gourmet in Falls Church, VA, and stock up on some of their double smoked bacon. You won't be disappointed.

 

post a comment