"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

                --Archilochus

Glenn Reynolds:
"Heh."

Barack Obama:
"Impossible to transcend."

Albert A. Gore, Jr.:
"An incontinent brute."

Rev. Jeremiah Wright:
"God damn the Gentleman Farmer."

Friends of GF's Sons:
"Is that really your dad?"

Kickball Girl:
"Keeping 'em alive until 7:45."

Hired Hand:
"I think . . . we forgot the pheasant."




I'm an
Alcoholic Yeti
in the
TTLB Ecosystem



Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Werner Heisenberg

On this day in 1901 the German physicist Werner Heisenberg was born.

One day the great man was out for a drive, and was stopped by a policeman for speeding.

"Do you know how fast you were going?!," yells the irate cop.

"No," Heisenberg replies, "but I know exactly where I am."

Via NRO.

Comments on "Werner Heisenberg"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:00 PM) : 

I can't stop myself: Are you CERTAIN about this???!!!


Jack Dwyer

 

post a comment