"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

                --Archilochus

Glenn Reynolds:
"Heh."

Barack Obama:
"Impossible to transcend."

Albert A. Gore, Jr.:
"An incontinent brute."

Rev. Jeremiah Wright:
"God damn the Gentleman Farmer."

Friends of GF's Sons:
"Is that really your dad?"

Kickball Girl:
"Keeping 'em alive until 7:45."

Hired Hand:
"I think . . . we forgot the pheasant."




I'm an
Alcoholic Yeti
in the
TTLB Ecosystem



Monday, August 28, 2006

G&S Loves YouTube, Misses Will Ferrell



"Oh, right, Margaret. You wanted prime rib. Here's the deal. The Palm wasn't taking reservations, and I didn't want to try Morton's, because I understand they have a new chef. So for now, let's just go with the Alpo, OK? I know it's not your first choice, but keep in mind - you're a f-cking dog."

Comments on "G&S Loves YouTube, Misses Will Ferrell"

 

Blogger Brian said ... (12:34 PM) : 

Will Ferrell is heavily missed... since I am not in the states currently, I can not see Talladega Nights :((

I think Europeans would understand the humor... well, maybe not, who knows?

 

post a comment